GSN has been established for over 14 years
and provides a safety net for greyhounds who might not otherwise get the chance of a forever home,
We take in 'ordinary' greyhounds, as well as older, shy or more humble greyhounds.
At present, GSN and other rescue groups are experiencing an unprecedented number of adoption applications which we currently can't meet. If you wish to be considered as a potential match for our dogs coming through foster care (who are almost ready for adoption) or to to on our waiting list,
please complete an On-line Application
More information about the Adoption process can be found here.
Please note: unless noted as cat-friendly, most greyhounds will not be considered safe around cats.
We are proud that all GSN greyhounds are:
- Desexed, vaccinated, micro chipped, wormed, heartworm tested and health checked
- Shown how to be a pet by our trusted foster carers
- Will match the appropriate dog for your circumstance
- Introduce you to the foster carer so you can understand more about the greyhound’s personality and needs
- Offer ongoing support from your greyhound's foster carer and our Adoption Co-ordinator
- Provide each greyhound with a collar, lead and warm coat
Greyhounds for Adoption
Pet Exchange Register Source Number: EE100952
Females vs Males?
While all our dogs have very individual personalities, we find our male greyhounds are as sweet, affectionate and loyal as our females.
Do you live in an Apartment?
It needs more commitment to care for a greyhound in an Apartment. So please read our information on the Greyhounds and apartment living page before you apply to adopt or foster a GSN greyhound.